Disciplinary Decisions of the Court of Faculties
The Faculty Office exercises a disciplinary function over Notaries (including Scrivener Notaries) in England & Wales. Disciplinary Proceedings in the Court of Faculties are conducted in accordance with the Notaries (Conduct and Discipline) Rules 2015 and the Notaries (Conduct and Discipline) Fees and Costs Order 2015.
Further information can be found on our page about the Notary Complaints Procedure.
Recent decisions of the Court of Faculties will be published on the website from time to time:
IN THE MATTER OF ISAAC SAMUEL MARRACHE, A NOTARY (Gibraltar)
– DECISION OF THE COURT dated 4th August 2016
IN THE MATTER OF ROBERT J H WARD, A NOTARY
– DECISION OF THE COURT dated 15th May 2015
May to June 2014
IN THE MATTER OF ELLA ELIZABETH IMISON, A NOTARY
– DECISION OF THE COURT dated 22nd May 2014
– RULING ON ABUSE AND PRIVILEGE (handed down at the same time as the first Decision of the Court)
– DECISION OF THE COURT ON PENALTY AND COSTS dated 11th June 2014