Disciplinary Decisions of the Court of Faculties
The Faculty Office exercises a disciplinary function over Notaries (including Scrivener Notaries) in England & Wales. Disciplinary Proceedings in the Court of Faculties are conducted in accordance with the Notaries (Conduct and Discipline) Rules 2015 and the Notaries (Conduct and Discipline) Fees and Costs Order 2015.
Further information can be found on our page about the Notary Complaints Procedure.
Recent decisions of the Court of Faculties will be published on the website from time to time:
IN THE MATTER OF RICHARD HENRY HILL, A NOTARY (New Zealand)
– DECISION OF THE COURT dated 17th December 2018
IN THE MATTER OF RICARDO ANTONIO LADO, A NOTARY (England & Wales)
– DECISION OF THE COURT dated 13th April 2018
IN THE MATTER OF ISAAC SAMUEL MARRACHE, A NOTARY (Gibraltar)
– DECISION OF THE COURT dated 4th August 2016
IN THE MATTER OF ROBERT J H WARD, A NOTARY
– DECISION OF THE COURT dated 15th May 2015
May to June 2014
IN THE MATTER OF I, A NOTARY
– Penalty expired 30th September 2019