Changes to the requirements for EEA Nationals to marry in the UK from 1st July 2021

Following the UK’s exit from the EU and the end of the transition period on the 31st December 2020, EU free movement ended meaning that EEA citizens and their family members will require permission to enter and remain in the UK.  

What do the changes mean for Anglican weddings?

Any wedding taking place in the CofE/CiW on or after the 1st July 2021 where either or both of the parties are non-UK/Irish nationals and who do not have Settled Status or Pre-Settled Status under the EUSS will only be able to take place on the authority of an SRC (or a Special Licence).

FULL DETAILS HERE, with link to Home Office advice.