Consultations are an important tool. Key decisions such as the level and format of the annual practice fees and all rule changes are always subject to consultation. A response is also published by the Faculty Office.
Consultations are developed in conjunction with the Advisory Board (where it is leading on the subject) and always in close liaison with the Master.
- Consultation on Practising Certificate Fees July 2021
- Continuing Professional Education – consultation on proposed changes
- NOTARIES (AUTHORISATION OF NOTARIAL PRACTICES) RULES – Consultation – March 2018
- Consultation on Remote Hearings
- Consultation Practice Fees 2020/21– July 2020